Cottbus World Cup 2010

4:01 PM

Hello to all ChimGym blog readers, It is an amazing feeling to be writing my first blog entry. Thank you to all my close friends and family for supporting my decision to be more immersed in the world of gymnastics. Huge thanks of course must go to Keisha for letting me co-write the entries you will see on this blog. I must admit that we have so much planned for this space... blog name change, new colour scheme and many more. Please let us know, you can contact Keisha via her email: keisha_delsy@hotmail.com or myself - I prefer Facebook, so shoot me a message there. I am pretty sure that I am the only Mielieta Gonzalez or at least I think so anyways. I have always been involved in gymnastics, since I started at the age of 4 in South Africa. I would watch my older sister (I am one of five kids in my family!) compete in mini interclub and intraclub competitions and be totally in awe. When our parents asked what sporting activity I wanted to be involved in I knew without a doubt that it was artistic gymnastics. We moved over to Australia when I was 12-13 years old and all I knew is that wherever we lived it would have to be near a PCYC/Gymnastics Center. Tragic I know but I guess it is one of the few things I know... haha only joking. I am studying my Media Communications degree at university and hopefully will become a sports commentator one day! I will cease talking about myself and I definitely believe that you will learn more about me by each post I make.

Okay so what I really wanted to write about is a competition that I will be attending as a spectator. The 34th Turnier Der Meister FIG Artistic World Cup which will be held from the 12th to the 14th of March in Cottbus, Germany. It so happens that I am going to be fortunate enough that my friends have been planning a European getaway and the couple of weeks in which we will be in Germany for three weeks either side of the Cottbus World Cup and they have surprised me with tickets!! I love you girls!!! I thought it would be great to have a competitors list created by combining the definitive registration with the named competitiors on the official website of the World Cup event which can be found here.

Onward ho....

MEN'S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS:
ALGERIA:
  • A
  • B
  • C
AUSTRALIA:
  • A
  • B
BELGIUM:
  • Koen Van Damme
BULGARIA:
  • A
  • B
CHINA:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
CROATIA:
  • Tomislav Markovic
  • Robert Seligman
  • Filip Ude
CYPRUS:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
  • F
ECUADOR:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
EGYPT:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
  • E
EL SALVADOR:
  • A
  • B
SPAIN:
  • Ruben Lopez
  • Ignacio Losantos
  • Ivan San Miguel
FINLAND:
  • Ilkka Kuusela
  • Eetu Lahti
  • Markku Leinonen
  • Timo Niemela
  • Henrik Petterson
  • Tomi Tuuha
FRANCE:
  • Samir Ait Said (FX, SR, VT)
  • Gael Da Silva
  • Yann Rayepin (FX, PH, PB)
  • Cyril Tommasone (PH, VT, HB)
  • Cyrill Vieu (PB, HB)
GERMANY:
  • Philipp Boy
  • Matthias Fahrig
  • Brian Gladow
  • Robert Juckel
  • Marcel Nguyen
  • Thomas Taranu
GREECE:
  • Stavros Kekelos
  • Xenofon Kosmidis
  • Christos Lympanovnos
  • Dimitris Markousis
HUNGARY:
  • Vid Hidvegi
  • Zoltan Kallai
  • Attila Racz
ICELAND:
  • A
  • B
JAPAN:
  • Yosuke Hoshi
  • Takuya Niijima
  • Koki Sakamoto
LATVIA:
  • Evgeny Sapronenko
  • Dmitry Trefilovs
LUXEMBOURG:
  • Sascha Palgen
MEXICO:
  • A
NETHERLANDS:
  • Jeffrey Telussa
  • Anthony Van Assche
  • Jeffrey Wammes
  • Epke Zonderland
NORWAY:
  • Marcus Conradi
  • Erik Enersen
  • Lars Jorgen Fjeld
  • Epsen Jansen
POLAND:
  • Kamil Hulboy
  • Adam Kierzkowski
  • Roman Kulesza
  • Marek Lyszczarz
PORTUGAL:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
PUERTO RICO:
  • Angel Ramos Rivera
  • Tommy Ramos
  • Luis Rivera
  • Luis Vargas Velazquez
ROMANIA:
  • Christian Ion Bataga
  • Adrian Bucur
  • Ovidiiu Buidoso
  • Alin Sandu Jivan
RUSSIA:
  • Andrey Cherkasov
  • Matvey Petrov
SLOVENIA:
  • Saso Bertoncelj
  • Ziga Britovsek
  • Alen Dimic
  • Rok Klavora
  • Gregor Saksida
  • Ziga Silc
SWITZERLAND:
  • Claudio Capelli
  • Daniel Groves
  • Mark Ramseier
  • Manuel Rickli
SLOVAKIA:
  • A
  • B
  • C
SWEDEN:
  • Frederik Brostrom
  • George Foo
  • Toni Simonen
  • Mans Stenberg
UKRAINE:
  • A
  • B
UZBEKISTAN:
  • Anton Fokin

WOMEN'S ARTISTIC GYMNASTICS:
AUSTRALIA:
  • A
  • B
AUSTRIA:
  • Stephanie Dittert
BULGARIA:
  • A
  • B
CANADA:
  • Anysia Unick
  • Kristina Vaculik
CHINA:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
CROATIA:
  • Ruzica Buzov
  • Tijana Tkalcec
CYPRUS:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
CZECH REPUBLIC:
  • Jana Sikulova
  • Eva Verbova
ECUADOR:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
EGYPT:
  • A
  • B
FINLAND:
  • Ida Laisi
  • Rosana Ojala
GREAT BRITAIN:
  • A
  • B
  • C
  • D
GERMANY:
  • Oksana Chusovitina
  • Marie-Sophie Hindermann
  • Maike Roll
GREECE:
  • Vasiliki Millousi
  • Maria Pitsikali
HUNGARY:
  • Dorina Boczogo
  • Laura Gombas
LEBANON:
  • A
NORWAY:
  • Silje Dahlby
  • Karoline Sondov
POLAND:
  • Katazyna Jurkowska
  • Marta Pihan-Kulesza
  • Joanna Litewka
PORTUGAL:
  • A
  • B
RUSSIA:
  • Tatiana Solovyeva
  • Valeriya Sviridova
SLOVENIA:
  • Teja Belak
  • Tjasa Kysselef
  • Fiona Novak
  • Adela Sajn
SWITZERLAND:
  • Jessica Diacci
  • Jennifer Senn
  • Giulia Steingruber
  • Yasmin Zimmermann
SLOVAKIA:
  • A
  • B
  • C
SWEDEN:
  • Fela Gustafsson
  • Agnes Karlsson
UZBEKISTAN:
  • Emrina Abdulieva
  • Irina Deniskina
  • Yuliya Goreva
  • Irina Volodchenko
I plan to do a bit of a prelude to this event in a few weeks and will update this as more information comes to hand.

You Might Also Like

0 comments