Look Familiar?

10:52 PM

I was looking at Getty Images, as I do every so often and I have to admit that I have not visited the site in quite some time and got to looking at the photos from the NHK Cup held in Japan a couple of weeks ago and it hit me that a couple of the girls have some familiar looking leotards that I am sure you have seen before. I would love to hear from you if you have seen other gymnasts wearing similiar leotards. Imagine if they faux pas at a competition, stepping out onto the floor with the same leotard, be a kind of ooops.


Natsumi Sasada recreates the look of.....
the French National team. Pictured here is the current French starlet Youna Dufournet from the European Championships.

AND:

It may not have the fancy embroidering type thing, and is a little less bright, but Yoshino Taniguchi's leotard:
looks a lot like the one Slovakia wore at the World Championships last year (photo is of Ivana Kovakova):

AND:

Although it is not quite the same, it's shorter, the design is a bit bigger in my opinion, although my eyesight may not be that good but it's got that kind of similiarity. Yuko Shintake's:

looks like a similar one to USA's superstar Nastia Liukin wore at the 2007 Visa Championships.



You Might Also Like

0 comments