Update and Euros 200

8:17 PM

Hello Gym fans,

Keisha here, reporting in for duty and I am seriously ready to bring you up to date with it all. Apologies for the hiatus. I moved over the other side of the country to take up a dance scholarship and have been very much enjoying the experiences even though the training schedule can be considered by many to be (and I quote from my friends) "insane". At the moment I am injured so am actually glad that it has coincided with the start of the 2009 Gymnastics major events!

According to FIG the apparatus suppliers for the 2009 World Championships in each gymsport have been named. At the Artistic Worlds in London we'll be seeing Gymnova, during the Rhythmic Champs in Mie, Japan we'll see Janssen-Fritsen, Eurotramp will be the suppliers for TRA-DMT at the Trampoline Worlds to be held in Saint Petersburg whilst Acrosport will supply the apparatus for the Tumbling.

European Artistics Gymnastics Championships are next month, to be held from the 2nd to 5th of April to be exact. Miss Chim is lucky enough to be going, and has informed me that she is also going to quite a few international events this year - I am sooo jealous! I'm going to Australian Championships for all Gymsports this year, something I am looking forward to. But I digress. Check the next post for the European Championship participants that I hope to update as I get news of it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments