David Tighe Announced as Assistant Coach for The Aggies

3:47 AM

Head Coach of the Utah State University Women's Gymnastics team, Jeff Richards has announced that David Tighe will be joining the coaching team as an Assistant Coach. From the Release on the USU official website:

"I am excited for David to join our staff," Richards said. "He has an exceptional knowledge of the sport of gymnastics and relates well to his athletes."Tighe recently graduated from Liberty University in Lynchburg, Va. with a bachelor's degree in sport management. While at Liberty, he competed on their club gymnastics team, finishing fifth nationally on vault as a senior. He served as team captain, leading the Flames to a 17th-place finish of 58 teams at the national meet in Salt Lake City."I'm just really excited about it," Tighe said. "I love Logan. I really like the gymnastics team and the type of kids Utah State recruits. I'm excited to work with them."

You Might Also Like

0 comments